Sunday 19 June 2011

final hand in submission

Today was the deadline to hand in the work for final submission. It was really stressful because i had to literally organize my files as you saw in the last post and then i had to burn it on to a DVD. I found out at luckily a few hours early that the animation folder should consist of one whole video that demonstrates your animation skills. I didn't do that initally because all my animation clips were seperate and not as a one whole clip. so what i had to do was take all the clips and name what shots are what and then cut it together in Final Cut Pro. Once that was done i just had to make sure all the work were in the right folders overall. I also had to make sure that i include my blog link as that was going to be very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment